Signs of Support
2013 Grant Program
Habitat for Humanity
Christ The King
Ark Crisis Childcare Center
The 2013 Signs of Support Grant Recipients have been announced!
Click here to see the full list of recipients.
Mission of the Signs of Support Grant Program
The Signs of Support Grant Program supports and strengthens local civic and charitable organizations with donations of signage, graphics and displays at partial or no cost. Any organization that is eligible may submit an application for their needs.
* within a 15 mile radius to our store location (1300 N. Royal Ave. Evansville, IN)
- Local* Non-Profit Organizations - Secular and Faith Based
- Local* Affiliates of Registered Charities
- Local* Non-Government Civic Organizations
- Vanderburgh County Public Schools
- Warrick County Public Schools
Your Responsibility; Our Promise
Please read the application (and our tips below) thoroughly before submitting. Submissions must be received no later than midnight, November 16, 2012. The staff of SIGNARAMA Evansville thanks you for your participation in the Signs of Support program and gives every application serious consideration.
Grants must be applied for annually and are valid for the award year (2013). Any unused grants are non-transferable to the following award year.
Applicable Types of Signs
Here is a quick guide to the "types" of signs we can provide through the Signs of Support Grant Program:
- Facility Signage = Signs around your facility. For example, lobby lettering, wall murals, custom wallpaper, vinyl lettering, interior directionals, parking signage, ADA, door signs, decorative banners or displays or POP Signage.
- Event Signage = signage that an organization might use for an event like a fund-raiser or activity. For example, banner stands, trade show displays, standees and photo-op signs, yard signs, golf outing signs, presentation checks, banners, and other temporary and re-useable signage to help promote an event or provide logistics.
- Identification Signage = primary signage for your location, identifying your site and who you are. It might be a monument sign, flat sign (fascia) for your building, or other type of major identification.
- Vehicle Graphics = Your vehicles can be an excellent way to advertise your mission. Examples: vehicle lettering, removable magnets, partial and full wraps
Share this page: