February 15, 2011
One of the most common questions we get is, “How much does a banner cost?” Well, that all depends on what you need.
Ask yourself this: “How much does a hamburger cost?” I can get one from the dollar menu at any fine fast food restaurant. I can find one at any of a number of casual dining restaurants in the $6-$10 range. I can even go crazy and spend nearly $1000 eating a burger at the Paris in Las Vegas. Do you always want the cheapest? For health reasons alone, I hope beyond hope that your answer is an emphatic, “NO.” Do you always want the most expensive? Probably not.
Here are a few things to think about when picking out your banner or banner stand:
- Location. Outdoor banner stands are usually more rugged and have the option to be weighted down. Indoor banner stands are usually lighter weight and are designed to be more portable.
- Viewing Distance. How far away will your audience be when they see it and how long do you anticipate them to be captivated by its message? This will affect the size you need. We have everything from table top sized mini-banner stands to trade show booth backdrop sized stands
- Durability. Will it be bumped, kicked, run in to, shoved or otherwise abused? We have lightweight options that can be knocked over relatively easy but are great in a corner out of the way, and we have robust options that can withstand days and days of heavy trade show traffic.
- Quantity. How many do you need?
- Longevity. How long do you want it to last? This is critical. Our standard manufacturing process for creating an outdoor banner will ensure about 3-5 years of ‘normal’ outdoor all-weather durability. Putting your banner in a high-wind area? We may need to change it to a mesh banner. On the other hand, we have banners we printed about 10 years ago that have been kept inside and they look brand new.
- Portability. Are you going to be traveling with your banner stand to multiple trade shows in multiple states or countries? Are you going to put it up once in a corner and leave it for a few years?
These are just of few of the things to think about when picking out a banner stand. We know you want the best bang for your marketing budget. Sometimes the dollar menu is the perfect solution. Most of the time, you’ll land in that option-rich middle area. Give us a call (812-477-7763) and we’ll help you find the perfect banner stand for your needs.