Wednesday’s Design & Marketing Inspirations:
- The Tea Party Adopts Gotham and Other Surprising Political Campaign Fonts – A fun look at the historical impact of various font choices on election campaigns.
- Eco-Friendly Bus Stop to attract commuters toward public transport – that’s nice and all but it would look so much better wrapped!
- Project Re:Brand – an interesting look at branding and how important it is for your company.
- Set Up Your New LinkedIn Company Page – Not just for individuals any longer, LinkedIn is a force to be reckoned with in the corporate social media realm.
- A Historical Look at the Color Wheel – Yeah, prepare to be geeked out by color.
Were you inspired this week? Leave your inspiration in the comments below.