Wednesday’s Design & Marketing Inspirations:
- Local SEO Primer – Only deals with Google Places but the idea is the same for other location based sites including Yelp and Bing. Claim your listing, update your profile, keep it relevant… repeat.
- In Defense of Simplicity, but Don’t Forget Your Message – Keep it Simple… but not that simple. Excellent article by a Sign-A-Rama in Vermont.
- 5 Steps To the Perfect Client – mmmm, finding the perfect client. Isn’t that what all marketing should be about?
- When Will the Social Media Losers Emerge? – Jay Baer (follow him on twitter) refocuses the social media hype to something that really matters.
- B2B Marketing: Successful strategies and techniques from your peers
- 30 Bizarre and Creative Packaging Design Examples
Were you inspired this week? Leave your inspiration in the comments below.