July 27, 2009
AgReliant Genetics in Ft. Branch, Indiana, came to us needing a sign for their facility. Even though they aren’t targeting walk-in traffic or need to be found by the general public, they determined that a nicely designed sign will give a status of permanence and stability to their company.
Solution: We presented an attractive, cost-effective monument sign solution that will last for years to come.
- Durable, lightweight foam core is made of expanded polystyrene
- Proprietary hard coat provides a protective shell offering superior impact resistance
- Schedule 40 steel pipe is inserted into the embedded PVC sleeves in the structure on-site. Steel pipes are secured with an expanding foam product.
- Pour concrete foundation to depth as required by your local sign code.
- Fade, weather and insect resistant finish.
Our install teams are quick and courteous.